Why choose Phonetone cell signal booster?
• Superior customer support
• FREE technical design services
• Nationwide professional install available
• Technical assistance during self-Install
• 5-Years amplifier warranty
How it Works
A source, such as an outside Mobile Tower or BTS provides the RF signal to the building through a rooftop donor antenna or wired landline connection.
Front end equipment (cellular repeater / cellular amplifier) receives and conditions the signal for distribution throughout the building.
The wireless signal is transported via cabling throughout the building to a network of discreet internal antennas (cellular repeater /cellular amplifier).
The internal antennas transmit and receive strong mobile signal for use by the end user.